Lutece Getting Started Course
About This Course
This course will teach you all the basics of development with Lutece. You will discover:
- the general architecture of Lutece with its Front Office and its Back Office.
- using the code generator to create your first plugin
- standards, best practices and rules for producing a compliant code
- the assembly of a site containing several plugins
- basic monitoring of your site
The skills required for this course are:
- good knowledge and practice of the Java language.
- good knowledge and practice of HTML and CSS.
Other skills can be beneficial such as:
- good knowledge and practice of Spring IoC.
- good knowledge and practice of Freemarker.